PRIORITY CORPORATE SERVICES
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka focuses on creating strong voice of customers from the educated, enlightened and sophisticated part of society through Corporate Marketing. Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, being the vanguard corporate hospital in the country and running its operation in corporate fashion, takes pride in being the pioneer in marketing of its premium and priority services to its corporate clients. This is basically creating a trustworthy liaison between the corporate world and Apollo Hospitals Dhaka. As business professionals are contributing towards the development of corporate culture and flourishing economy of our country, we believe providing priority services to them is our responsibility as the first corporate hospital in Bangladesh.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has signed corporate agreements with more thanf 200 reputed organizations. These organizations include embassies, banks, insurance companies, national and multinational companies, educational institutions, NGOs, clubs, and associations, etc. If your organization is a corporate client of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, you are entitled to receive priority corporate services as a patient here.
View list of our corporate clients as per our revised terms & conditions:
| By alphabetical order | By organization category |
ONE-STOP SERVICE DESK
For the convenience of attending calls and visits by doctors, patients and their families for referral and international patients, we have dedicated One-stop Service Desk (Corporate Desk) in the hospital’s atrium. Our executives at this desk are eager and willing to present our facilities and services to you as per your need and provide any information you might require about Apollo Hospitals Dhaka. As your comfort and needs are our top priority, our total healthcare management concept will assure you that your customized healthcare needs are promptly attended to, ensuring a pleasant and comfortable experience. Our One-stop Service Desk is in service 9.00 am to 5.00 pm everyday, except Fridays.
We provide the following priority services to you as a corporate patient of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka:
- Priority appointments
- Hassle-free billing
- Arrangement for in-patient admission
- Arrangement of follow-up appointments
- Providing any type of information related to patient services or doctor’s support
- Arrangement of translator for non-English speaking foreign patients
- Arrangement of facility tour of the hospital for community doctors and corporate organizations
- Priority ambulance arrangements, including pick-up from the airport
- Arrangement of external air ambulance during emergencies
- Providing useful Customized Corporate ID Card (Silver Card) with specified corporate name to make concerned corporate patients separately identifiable in the Hospital Information System, so that their priority care is ensured
- Credit facility for in-patient service (depending on the agreement)
- Arrangement of Health Awareness Programs in different corporate houses, clubs and educational institutions, where our Consultants and allied medical specialties present talks on relevant health, diet and other lifestyle discipline issues to enhance and ensure productive working environment in day-to-day life.
- Tailor made health screening packages for corporate houses, customized as per their working environment, to provide their employees protection against occupational hazards with necessary timely intervention.
- Arrangement of Group Vaccination for employees and families of different organizations upon request, either in their selected premises or in Apollo Vaccination Centre.
- Group facility tours of the hospital
- Providing cash-less admission and processing insurance claims (only for patients insured by insurance providers under corporate agreement with the hospital as per our updated terms & conditions). For more details, read our guide below on Making Insurance Claim
MAKING INSURANCE CLAIM
Who can make insurance claim?
At Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, we only entertain claims from insurance companies and third party assistance (TPA) companies which have corporate agreements with us as per our updated terms and conditions.View list of these insurance providers below. If your insurance provider is in this list, the hospital will provide cash-less facility for the patient’s hospital admission (in-patient).
How to make an insurance claim:
To make an insurance claim from an insurance provider in our list, please read the guide below:
The patient’s insurance provider should firstly contact our Corporate Marketing team (contact details below) about their client/patient before the patient’s hospital admission or for emergency cases, during admission. The insurance provider should send us soft copies of the following:
On receiving the above information, our Corporate Marketing team will confirm the insurance provider that their client/patient is being admitted at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, and we will correspond with concerned hospital Departments to arrange cash-less admission facility for the patient. While patient is admitted, we will inform the insurance provider about the patient's clinical findings, probable length of stay, estimated cost, etc. time to time (as per need), and send available medical reports and bills. After discharge of the patient, we will send patient's Discharge Summary and final bill; all bills should be settled by the patient's insurance provider at our designated international bank account within 15 working days.
- Patient information (patient name, UHID, room number, Consultant being treated under, etc.).
- GOP (guarantee of payment) or LOA (letter of authorization), clearly specifying what medical expenses the insurance provider will bear. (Note: Ambulance cost to and fro can also be added to the total treatment cost, if agreed by the insurance provider).
Insurance providers under corporate agreement as per our updated terms & conditions :
||Asia Rescue & Medical Services
||AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C.
||Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
||Delta Life Insurance Co.
||East West Rescue
||Euro Center (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
||Global Benefits Group, Inc.
||GMC Services ( Asia Pacific) Pvt. Limited
||International SOS Pvt. Ltd.
||Marine Benefits Assistance Services, Inc.
||Meera Rescue Services Pvt Ltd.
||National Health Insurance Co. Daman
||National Life Insurance Ltd.
||Pragati Insurance Ltd.
||Pragati Life Insurance Ltd.
||Starwell Health Management FZ LLC