A Kiosk (touch screen terminal) is available near the Information Desk in the hospital’s atrium (level-1). This kiosk gives brief information about the hospital for the convenience of our patients and attendants. Information available on our kiosk includes:
- Basic information about the hospital
- Services and facilities of each of our Centres of Excellence and Strategic Business Units
- Tests and tariff of Master Health Check (MHC) packages
- Our Technology & facilities strength with picture
- Consultants’ names, designations and photos as per specialty, and appointment information
- Room tariff
- Interactive hospital map, i.e. step-by-step guide on how to go to each department or centre
- Our contact information, phone numbers and e-mail address.
Parking area is available for patents and visitors within the hospital grounds at a nominal charge
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka offers full service centralized out-patient and in-patient hospital pharmacies. Apollo Pharmacy is geared up to cater to the medication needs of our customers round-the-clock. Services are provided for all in-patients, as well as those patients served by our out-patient service departments and clinics. For more details, go to our Pharmacy page.
FOOD VILLAGE & ATM BOOTH
The 6TH floor restaurant, “Apollo Food Village”, is open from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm every day. Apollo Food Village offers hygienic and tasty local and continental cuisine, including soups, salads, snacks, tandoori, grills, ice-creams, milk shakes, cocktails, and fresh juices. The restaurant has both buffet and à la carte (according to the menu) facilities for guests to choose from. An ATM booth of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL) is also available at level-6 (beside Food Village), accessible from the capsule lift at the entrance of the main lobby.
FOOD & COFFEE STALLS
A food stall is located in the hospital’s atrium, offering tasty, but light meals and refreshments that are freshly prepared daily. A number of Nescafe coffee stalls are situated in the atrium and main reception areas to cater to the patients.
Pure drinking water is provided by the hospital at every level.
The hospital has washrooms for patients and visitors at every level of the OPD and other areas.
Televisions with cable TV channels are shown in all waiting areas of the hospital.
NEWSPAPERS & BROCHURES
Local newspapers and health related brochures are available on the racks and centre tables in all waiting areas of the hospital.
We respect your religious beliefs. There is a prayer room in the basement of the hospital for males and at level-4 for females..
Uniformed security guards are on duty 24 hours.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PATIENTS & VISITORS
- Smoking is not permitted in the hospital or within 50 feet of the buildings, entranceways, balconies and/or courtyards, except the designated “Smoking Area”. The smoking area is located in the back yard of the hospital premises, adjacent to the waste disposal room. Similarly, the hospital policy strictly prohibits consumption of alcohol anywhere in the hospital premises.
- Patients and visitor are requested not to take any photographs inside the hospital. Parents of newborn babies will be gifted with 5-7 snaps of the bay by the hospital.
- Our hospital employees have been instructed not to accept any tip or gratuity from patients or visitors, because as a service organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to you. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining this policy.