|Pulse, the official medical journal of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, has received ISSN 2074-1855, which is the fourth in Bangladesh to have received this number. Getting ISSN means, the articles published in this journal will be considered relevant in enhancement of career and performance of medical professionals in local and international forum by concerned authority. Pulse is now being published under a newly formed committee bi-annually. The editorial committee includes Prof. Dr. Shahid Karim (Coordinator & Senior Consultant – Paediatric Surgery & Paediatric Urology) as Editor in Chief with Prof. Dr. Anisur Rahman (Coordinator & Senior Consultant – General & Lap Surgery), Prof. Dr. Tareak Al Nasir (Coordinator & Senior Consultant – Lab Medicine) and Dr. Chandra Prakash Dokwal (Consultant – Respiratory Medicine) as Executive Editors, and Dr. Shagufa Anwar (General Manager – Business Development) as Business Editor.
- Pulse: Medical Journal of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka aims to be a publication of international repute that will be a medium for dissemination and exchange of scientific knowledge in the health sciences to support physicians, clinicians, and other health care providers in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and level of care.
- Pulse comprises of case reports, original articles, and research papers by expert professionals within and outside Apollo Hospitals Dhaka.
INVITATION FOR ARTICLES
Pulse has a commitment to articles that assist in the development of the medical sciences. We invite submission of articles on any aspect of contemporary medical practice. All manuscripts are subjected to editorial review by experts on the concerned subject matter from within and outside Apollo Hospitals Dhaka. Accepted manuscripts are published in the journal and become the property of Pulse. Reviewers evaluate submitted articles on a number of criteria. Please refer to Instructions to Authors for detailed information on the conditions for manuscript preparation and submission.
Submit your articles with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIPTION TO PULSE
Readers can subscribe regularly to Pulse, the Medical Journal of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka. There is no subscription fee required for doctors. To subscribe to Pulse, please follow the steps below:
- Download subscription form
- Print and fill-in the form
- Send the form to the following address:
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Karim
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
Plot: 81, Block: E, Bashundhara R/A